What camera is this? (Canon exclusive access launch event) - Updated

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lightgreen Senior Member • Posts: 1,591
What camera is this? (Canon exclusive access launch event) - Updated

*updated* (since I can't update the original post now that someone has responded...)

If you look at the sample photos, the first one in the series with the three gentlemen standing, the camera that's held by the gentleman closest, it's model/brand is obscured, but I don't recognize it...

http://www.photographyblog.com/previews/canon_powershot_g1_x_mark_iii_photos

You'll need to access the website and then the JPG/RAW as it appears the site is using authenticated routes only to access the samples, probably to reduce bandwidth on their servers from cross linking like I tried in the former thread, or web crawlers from tagging/archiving it, smart, but you need to go to the website, and then access the image.

Given this is a G1XIII launch event, with exclusive access, although it's probably the man's personal camera, maybe not considering in the background you can see another demo M100, which is not what the event was for, begging the question perhaps it's something still under wraps...

RAWs are up and DPP 4.7.2 is out, I've chomped that RAW hard, I can't make out the optics marking on the front of it.

It's not a G3X, or an M5/M6, if it is, it's got an EF-M attached that isn't public.

I'm probably silly, but maybe not.

Lightgreen's gear list:Lightgreen's gear list
Canon G1 X III
Canon EOS M100 Canon G3 X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow