SMC Pentax DA 17-70mm f/4 and DA 35mm f/2.4

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
starbase218 Regular Member • Posts: 157
SMC Pentax DA 17-70mm f/4 and DA 35mm f/2.4

SMC Pentax DA 17-70mm f/4

In good condition, but heavily used. Including box, serial number card, etc. The SDM never gave me any problems. It delivers very nice contrasty images. It does have a bit of zoom creep that may cause it to retract and I have added a few droplets of superglue to the lens hood ridges, as otherwise the hood would have a tendency to come off (to be clear: the hood is not glued to the lens).

With pro lenses like the 16-50 and superzooms like the 18-135, I feel this is a perfect middle-ground "do-it-all" lens, both from an image quality point of view and from a versatility point of view. You can take it on trips, it doesn't weigh so much but can still get you professional results. I hate to sound like this, but this could really be the only lens you'll ever need, in this range anyway.

Price: EUR 175.

Pentax DA 35mm f/2.4

Nice, small lens. Plastic miracle. Sharp from maximum aperture with excellent color rendition. Including pouch, serial number card and box.

Price: EUR 125.

All together for EUR 700.

starbase218's gear list:starbase218's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +5 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Groningen, Netherlands

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow