K1 with Software 1.42...some questions

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KPM2 Forum Member • Posts: 90
K1 with Software 1.42...some questions

Hello all

I am a new K1 user and the software of my K1 is 1.42.

1.) when I have the Status display off, is there any chance to switch it easily on ?

With my K5 I simple press the Info button and via 2x pressing the Info button the Status display is off. With the K1 I have run across the Info-menus.

2.) Is this normal that my K1 show in TAv for the ISO only AUTO when I switch on a flash ? I mean I know that the TAv mode use the ISO in auto, but I need the value the camera just use now. Is there a setting to change this, so that I can see the ISO value when I use the TAv mode with a flash?

3.) In LV and 'tracking' my K1 follows much faster than my K5 a object, that's great! But only the AF frame follow the object....it do not refocus ! So, I would call this a AF-Frame-object-tracking...but not a focus tracking. I tried a lot settings, but it's always the same: the AF-frame follows the object but it do not refocus on it.

thanks in advance for your help and answers.

best regards KPM2

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax K-1 Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow