24mm primes?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TillmanB
TillmanB Regular Member • Posts: 350
24mm primes?

I'm curious, I'm moving away from Sony because I want better high ISO performance.  I bought a Fuji camera that does what I want in that respect but I miss IBIS and the larger size (better grip) of a DSLR.  The K70 looks good, but when I looked up the different focal lengths I like, I didn't see much in the way of 24mm lenses.  I like primes, I currently use an old 24mm f2,8 Sigma for my Sony, and it is ok, not spectacular.  I bought it because it was $40 and I wasn't sure I'd like the focal length, which it turns out I really do (pretty close to 35mm in the film days with a crop sensor camera).  I see that Pentax made a 24mm f2 at one point but I don't see anything current in way of primes.  What do you guys use?

TillmanB's gear list:TillmanB's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sony SLT-A37 Fujifilm X-T10 Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +7 more
Pentax K-70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow