Nikon D750, D7000, 18-35 G, 85 1.8 G, 50 1.8 G, 55-200 AF-S G VR

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Off The Mark Contributing Member • Posts: 891
Nikon D750, D7000, 18-35 G, 85 1.8 G, 50 1.8 G, 55-200 AF-S G VR

Selling off my Nikon gear because I am pretty much moved over to Sony. I have the following items. Prices are firm, but if you want to bundle a few different items, then I can take a little bit off.

Nikon D750 Great Condition + New Shutter + Battery and Charger - $1300

I bought this refurbished last year. I also just sent it in for the latest recall about 6 weeks ago, so it has a new shutter (and they replaced the rubber parts on the outside). It's in great shape and takes wonderful photos. It comes with a Nikon battery and Nikon charger. No box though. There were about 28K shutter activations on it. But since I sent it in for the shutter replacement, I have probably put on 3,000 shutter activations on it.

Send me a private message for more pictures!!!

Nikon D7000 Great Condition + Charger and Box - $250

This camera works fine, but it does have a bit of mileage on it (about 53K shutter activations, but these are rated to either 150K or 200K shutter activations, so there is still a lot of life left).

This camera includes the box and a real Nikon Battery and a Nikon charger, plus the body cap. Screen is PERFECT.

More pictures available upon request.

Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5 G Lens Great Condition + Box - $450

This lens is in great condition. It is very sharp. If you aren't familiar with these lenses, then search for what the Angry Photographer has to say about them (spoiler alert: He says they are so good that you are an idiot if you don't own one.) Comes with the box. I am the second owner.

Remember, this is the G version of the lens, not the older D version (which sells for less since the G version is a LOT better optically.)

Nikon 85mm f/1.8 AF-S G Lens - Great Condition - $365

I bought this refurbished from Nikon last year and I have used it maybe five times for shooting family photos. It's sharp, works perfectly, just a great all around portrait lens.

Again, remember this is the G version, not the older D version. I don't have the box, but it comes with front and real lens caps as well as the lens hood.

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF-S G Lens, Good Condition - $145

A good condition all around prime lens that is sharp and fast. Comes with front and rear lens caps and the lens hood. I bought it open box from best buy about three years ago. I used it somewhat, but not a whole lot.

Again, remember that this is the G version and not the older D version.

Tamron 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 SP Di VC USD for Nikon Full Frame Cameras - $210

This lens is in good condition. The VR on this lens is excellent. It is really something to see the image "freeze" in the viewfinder when you press the shutter about halfway down.

As for sharpness, I would give this lens a good but not great rating. I am used to the sharpness of my 50mm and 85mm prime lenses, so I guess I am kind of spoiled by that.

Comes with front and real lens caps and with the hood.

Sigma AF 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens for Nikon - $180

NOTE: This is an older model of the Sigma 10-20, so it will only autofocus WHEN USING THE VIEWFINDER AF. It won't autofocus in LiveView. This is because this particular copy of the lens was made before Nikon started making cameras with LiveView.

So the autofocus works PERFECT when using the viewfinder. But it won't ever acquire focus if you try to shoot in LiveView.

Aside from that, this lens isn't super sharp, but it is pretty sharp from one edge of the frame to the other. I tried out two other copies of this lens before settling on this one. The other two were a bit sharper in the center, but the edges and corners were horrible. This one was slightly less sharp in the center but maintains that sharpnes better across the frame.

Also note that this is a DX lens. Comes with lens caps and lens hood.

Beholder DS1 Gimbal - 3 Axis Gimbal for DSLRs (Includes Case) - $350

A great condition, lightly used Beholder DS1 Gimbal. This is a must have if you would like to get smooth video while hand-holding your camera. Just mount a Nikon, Canon, or other DSLR (maximum load is 3.27 pounds total weight) on to the gimbal and the electronics will help to smooth out vibrations.

I have used this gimbal only about four times since I bought it last year, and it has worked fine. I am selling it because I already have another gimbal and a steadicam, and this DS1 gimbal is made for DSLRs, but I am using a small mirrorless camera that is too light to work on this gimbal.

Send me any questions by PM.

-- hide signature --

Mark Romero

MarinHomePhotography.Com

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/people/67835420@N08/

Stay Broke... Shoot Sony!

Off The Mark's gear list:Off The Mark's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D750 Sony a6300 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +6 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Kentfield, CA, United States

Nikon D7000 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow