New Camera - Canon G5X - First TrialsO

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
FerruginousHawk Regular Member • Posts: 235
New Camera - Canon G5X - First TrialsO

I picked up a Canon G5X the other day. Mostly I wanted it as a light travel camera. I previously had the G7X II but sold it. My eyes need a viewfinder. I was waiting to see what the new G1X III would offer but when I factor in conversion to Canadian dollars and add the tax the price differences is about $700. While the new sensor may produce better images I don’t think for my use it’s worth the difference. So G5X it is for now.

Here’s a few first trials. Hope you enjoy.

In the park by the river (Etobicoke Creek in West Toronto) looking down (upstream actually) towards a railway crossing.

This a spot on the river where I often sit and watch the ducks and whatever else comes along. There were none around this day, at least not close enough to get in the picture, but it’s a nice spot for quiet contemplation.

And my cat.. contemplating life .. as a cat. Or so it looks like. Or maybe he’s just getting ready for a nap.

-- hide signature --
Canon PowerShot G5 X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow