Nikon to Canon Fotodiox issue

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
ATpix New Member • Posts: 3
Nikon to Canon Fotodiox issue

Hey Folks

Sorry. I did post this in the "Adapters" section already. Just trying to cast a wider net for some feedback.

I've got 3 Nikon Ais F mount lenses all mounted on separate Fotodiox adapters I'm trying to use on my Canon 1DX primarily for shooting video. It's stop down metering of course.

Here's my issue. The metering works fine when shooting stills.  In the live view mode  the meter appears at the bottom of the frame/screen as it should. But for some reason the scale is way off. The meter needle is not moving from the underexposed end of the scale. And to complicate matters it didn't always do this. It used to work just fine in live view. If I go back to non live view mode the metering scale appears on the right side of the frame in the view finder as it should and works normally. I don't have this issue with my 5DII.

Anyone else run into this?

Thanks for any feedback.

Cheers

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow