Thinking of buying a6300

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lou1947 New Member • Posts: 12
Thinking of buying a6300

I am looking to by a mirror less camera and I am undecided if I should get the A6000 or the A 6300. I am going to be doing an around the world cruise that will take my wife and I to some interesting places. At present I have a Sony 24.1 megapixel video camera that I carry when on trips. My question is if I buy the A6300 will the cameras video quality compare to my Sony video camcorder? If so that would save me from having to take two cameras. I have also heard that If I am not going to shoot in 4K that I should buy the A6000 and with the money that I save that I could use it to buy a prime lens. to throw a monkey wrench into my dilemma I have also thought about buying an open box A6000 at best buy with the kit lens for $520.00 and forget the a6300. That would save some cash. Any thoughts? Thanks for any reply.

Sony a6000 Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow