The last photo shot - FZ300

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ThePhotoGonzo
ThePhotoGonzo Contributing Member • Posts: 599
The last photo shot - FZ300

I've only owned my new FZ300 for a few days now, and right off the bat it had a misaligned lens showing the inner lens barrel on the right hand side, so I ordered a replacement and decided to keep shooting with it anyway while I wait, so I can get used to the camera. Well, yesterday the shutter button started getting mushy, and then finally seized up to the point of no focusing could be done with a half press, it was shoot or don't shoot, blurry or not. So I decided to go ahead and pack it up for return tomorrow. Here is the last picture shot with my very first FZ300, many more will be shot with its replacement.

Cheers!

First sunset light, illuminating these wonderful leaves and the very last picture this camera will capture of this part of the world until its refurbished and sold to someone else somewhere unknown. The timeline of a camera meant to stop time forever.

-- hide signature --

Life Documentarian
Enthusiast Luminary

ThePhotoGonzo's gear list:ThePhotoGonzo's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic LX100
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow