### The IRREGULAR Floral Thread ### Close Up Photography while WCU on Hiatus

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
WhyNot
WhyNot Veteran Member • Posts: 6,426
### The IRREGULAR Floral Thread ### Close Up Photography while WCU on Hiatus

Post Close Ups/Macro Photography  here whenever the WCU is unavailable and you really want to share those pictures. …..

This thread is mostly about floral or garden pictures or narratives that don't fit other picture threads and when you would like to share the conversation about your picture or set … It can be started by me or anyone whenever the need arises – the poster's need is all that counts – OR just jump in here . and add your pictures and conversation. … IF someone thinks they would like to have this on a schedule then have at it, claim the thread and we'll all participate as the mood or accumulation of pictures to share demand of us … Basically, this thread can be used as long as it is on the front page .. when it disappears or you think that there are so many entries that yours might be lost then restart it ….

I visualize this thread being used when the picture (set) or the narrative or discussion is so focused on floral photography or the garden that it no longer fits in other threads and you are looking for a community of like minds which rarely gather around a single entry .. Pictures of beautiful flower can go many places and be appreciated …. I only hope there are enough like minds here to keep the discussion interesting when pictures or narratives find their way here. … If not then it will be a long time between threads …

No restrictions on gear or processing .. just whatever you imagination brings …

Please enter pictures as a reply to THIS first post … It's easier to navigate and understand this thread using the Threaded View …

I wasn't planning on bringing this thread back this soon but the response for the last several weeks was good so maybe there is a need and also the WCU seems to be traveling or on hiatus and so we'll substituent until Brad returns! …. and besides I had a few that close ups that I had been saving for almost a month now ….

WhyNot

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow