Nikon D850 review and photos share
Thanks to Nikon D850, which I revived my bloody box two weeks ago (a long waiting period like you guys ><).
Over the last weekends shots with my family and friends, I would say it is an amazing beast comparing to my D800E (still love it).
I think I don't need to repeat all the features and specs here as you can find in DPREVIEW everywhere.:-D BTW, congrats to the new king D850, you deserved it.
Besides the photos shared below, all I want to mention are:
1. the body suit my hands very well (he married Nikon 85G and Nikon 105E), a bit of heavier but love it
2. focusing system is quite amazing, I use AF-C d9 &d153 mode to shoot my naughty kid and others as well of course. Hitting rate is acceptable and trusty. AF fine tune is not required for my Nikon 105E for example. (however, the value varies if you test in different distances or light..)
3. No Lightroom raw Support, HOPE ADOBE soon will release the file!!
4. amazing shadow details, image quality, skin colors, WB, sharpness.
5. battery life is super strong
6. SD card is acceptable for me if no video required.
7. still under experience...
I would give overall score 4.5, the lost 0.5 is price and no CF card (>< )
the Peak Design everyday backpack I used for D850 and other 3 lens.
|Derek Z photo's score||
|Average community score||
|See all 11 reviews »|
bad for good for
|Kids / pets||
|Action / sports||
|Landscapes / scenery||
|Low light (without flash)||
|Flash photography (social)||
|Studio / still life||
= community average
|Douaumont Ossuary by Eric 54-BNF|
from Armistice Day
|Silhouette at sunset by Jill Hancock|
from Portrait Lens (around 80mm or equivalent - please check the full rules)