Volunteer Work with the E-M1 Mark II

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Gregm61 Forum Pro • Posts: 15,002
Volunteer Work with the E-M1 Mark II

A couple of weeks ago I participated in an annual picnic for a local schnauzer rescue group, where they invite those with dogs they have adopted from the group to get together at a local park. As part of the event, they offer to do free pictures, with family members if they so choose.

I've been doing the images for them since 2012 and have used various Olympus body/lens combinations, from the E-M5 to the E-M1 and, this year, the E-M1 Mark II. I chose to utilize the 12-100mm f4 M. Zuiko this year. A handful of the images are posted below.

The group creates the "stage" they want to use, so I just have to worry about the photo setup. Exposed manually, I utilized an FL50R flash, mounted on a tripod and bounced into an umbrella about 6-7 meet away at one-half power and fired using Cactus triggers.

-- hide signature --

"There's shadows in life, baby.." Jack Horner- Boogie Nights

Gregm61's gear list:Gregm61's gear list
Leica M9 Olympus E-M1 Leica M (Typ 262) Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro +27 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow