Fuji X100F vs Sony RX1 II and Leica Q

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
terryreid
terryreid Contributing Member • Posts: 687
Fuji X100F vs Sony RX1 II and Leica Q

Does anyone have any thoughts or comparisions between these cameras. I just returned my RX1R II because without a flash it will not serve as a high quality point and shoot. Also it was too tiny for the weight particualry front heavy it woudl require a RRS base plate at a minimum.

I have the Ricoh GR 11 and Fuji X100F coming wed I plan on keeping both and selling ny Sony RX100 V also due to small sensor size. Otherwise it is a dream pocket and shoot but I believe the Fuji X100F with a better lens and larger sensor will blow it away.

For a cheap point and shoot the Ricoh GR II also looks like a winner super lightweight and still has flash and APS-C sensor so it should be pretty good if not I will get rid of it but I know I am going to like the Fuji X100F

I use the Sony A7rII & A9 with 15 of their latest lenses so I have the serious stuff taken care of already and could not be happier with my Sony gear. But for the pocketble end they are falling short. A slightly larger RX1R III with a flash would change all that if they did one.

Any eperience or thoughts from others?

-- hide signature --

Please do not put words in my mouth. Nothing can be further from the truth.

terryreid's gear list:terryreid's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a9 Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA +19 more
Fujifilm X100F Ricoh GR II Sony a9 Sony RX1 Sony RX100 V Sony RX1R Sony RX1R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow