Sharing our sunset with you

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ThePhotoGonzo
ThePhotoGonzo Contributing Member • Posts: 680
Sharing our sunset with you

One thing My wife and I love about Nevada are the sunsets. Deserts produce the most wonderful colors after the sun has set, and I thought I would share tonights sunset with my community. This is discovery week with the new FZ300, pushing the dynamic range hard and limiting the camera to ISO 100 only and completely handheld. Not dark enough for the tripod just yet!

Tonights photos have been processed with Kodak Ektachrome 100 VS color.

Looking off toward California, following the power lines. Nice wide shot taking in all the expanse.

A closer view of those electrical lines. Sun is really gone now, just the last glows of the night fading fast.

Just before the last of the light we got a magnificent purple glow! Had to pan out to a wide shot with one of my favorite trees to try and fill in the sky.

One last photo, looking down the row of homes in our neighborhood, just to catch that beautiful color glowing in the sky.

I hope you enjoy the photos, feel free to add your own sunsets to this thread! I would love to see them!

Cheers

-- hide signature --

Life Documentarian
Lumix Luminary

ThePhotoGonzo's gear list:ThePhotoGonzo's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic LX100
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow