Poll: What is your LCD screen preference?

Started 1 month ago | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Marty4650
Marty4650 Forum Pro • Posts: 14,124
Poll: What is your LCD screen preference?

I've used cameras with all sorts of LCD screen types. My own personal favorite type is the screen that tilts up and tilts down. Some folks prefer the kind that swings out to the left and is fully articulated. I have always assumed those folks wanted that type of screen for video work, but I could be wrong.

So I am curious. What do you folks prefer?

Marty4650's gear list:Marty4650's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +11 more
POLL
I prefer the fully articulated screen. The kind that swings out to the side, like the one on the EM1 Mk II, GH5, Pen-F, or G85.
46.6% 111  votes
I prefer a conventional tilt up AND tilt down screen. Like the one on the EM1 Mk 1, the GX85, or the EM10 series.
48.3% 115  votes
I prefer a tilt up only OR tilt down only selfie screen. Like the one on the GX850, LX10, or EPL8.
1.3% 3  votes
I prefer a fixed LCD screen that doesn't move at all. Like the one on the LX100, GM series, or EP1, EP2 or EP3.
1.7% 4  votes
I prefer a camera with no LCD screen at all. Like the Leica M-D (typ 262). I know it's pretty expensive, but it comes with a real leather strap!
2.1% 5  votes
  Show results
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
G W
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow