Help needed from X-PRO2 users

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DrSL New Member • Posts: 18
Help needed from X-PRO2 users

Hello,

I have problems to set the optimal image setting with a circular polariser filter. In the past I had the X100 and making pictures with a CPL was not a problem at all, now with the X-PRO2 I cannot see the effect while turning the CPL (B+W XS-PRO KSM HTC-POL MRC nano2 - wow, what a name ). I shoot RAW only.

Some Fuji experts on different fuji forums claims that the setting PREVIEW PICTURE EFFECT ON/OFF (my setting is OFF) can influence this. Fuji describes this setting in the manual in a descriptive way, not technically - what the setting really affect. Possible also that the new coating MRC nano2 which has a very high transmission affect this? With the X100 I used the standard B+W XS-PRO KSM MRC nano filter. Additionally the EVF Brightness setting is on Manual value "0".

Any ideas?

Additionally I would like to confirm another experts claim. The DR settings have impact on the RAW picture?

P.S. An appel to Fujifilm:

When in settings is selected RAW only, please grey out all JPEG related settings.

Thank you Fuji!

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow