Godox tt350s does not fires in manual mode on a6000

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dgjorgievski New Member • Posts: 5
Godox tt350s does not fires in manual mode on a6000

Hi guys,

I pretty new to the flash photography. I just bought a brand new Godox tt350s flash for my Sony a6000. So the problem that I'm experiencing is the following:

- When set on TTL the flash fires but somehow I have the filling that if fires to early and all the photos are under exposed. (the built-in flash does a better job). I looks like the flash is not synchronized with the shutter release properly. Tried with different settings on the flash compensation on the flash and camera but without success.

- When set in manual mode the flash does not fires at all.

The flash seems to be okay on press on test button it fires properly and the flash power is respected. When set on AU zoom is working properly, man can hear the sound in the flash adjusting itself when the zoom range changes on the lens.

What am I doing wrong here? Do I need to remove the paint from the Sony's hot shoe as seen on various places on the net. Does this will solve my problem. At the end of the day in the manual of the flash is says that is tested on a6000 cameras.

Or maybe I have a bad copy of the flash and I need to return it back?!

Any suggestions are welcomed.

dgjorgievski's gear list:dgjorgievski's gear list
Sony a6000 Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN | A
ANSWER:
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow