Kodak DSC Pro Back Battery charger

Started Oct 8, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dylanthomas456 New Member • Posts: 5
Kodak DSC Pro Back Battery charger

I got a hold of a Mama Medium format and a Kodak DCS Pro Back with it. I found that in late July of this year. Since then I have been searching around the internet for a charger for the battery that comes with the Kodak back. I couldn't find anything. I even went to the second page of the google search...I know I was pretty desperate. But in all seriousness I was struggling to find the charger. I found this thread and thought I could find one here or on eBay if I checked everyday. Still no luck. But i recently went to a camera swap meet and got to talking to a camera repair man named Micheal. Micheal owns Kiwi Camera and is a genius and showed me a universal Lithium Ion battery charger that worked!! After all that search all over the internet, the charger was in my back yard.

The charger is a Digipower TC-U100Universal Lithium battery charger. I will link the amazon link below!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003JTHN3Q/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope this helps out!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow