Nikon D850 vs. Nikon D800E; Why I upgraded

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Arash31
Arash31 Regular Member • Posts: 171
Nikon D850 vs. Nikon D800E; Why I upgraded

I have had my Nikon D800E since it was released in 2012. Despite having a number of issues and wishes, didn't really find a good enough alternative to upgrade to. Well just recently upgraded to the D850.

After using it for a almost a couple of weeks now, I decided that it was a great upgrade. For those of you that are considering it, I have written a blog on my experience and the specifics that made it worth while for me. In addition, there are a couple of interesting new behaviours that kind of ruined my images from a couple of events that I took it to. I have also provided heads-up to make sure it doesn't happen to you. You can read all about it on this blog page: https://business.yocale.com/nikon-d850-vs-nikon-d800e-d800-review-5-reasons-why-i-upgraded/

Hope you find it useful.  I am excited to now try some outdoor long exposure. Will update the blog as I find new things.

Arash31's gear list:Arash31's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +8 more
Nikon D800E Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow