Nikon Rumors...wrong again

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tom Ingrassia
Tom Ingrassia Senior Member • Posts: 1,371
Nikon Rumors...wrong again

I actually like Nikon Rumors.  They are usually fairly accurate and they have great insights.

However, they were fooled by buydig and now seem to have not checked carefully about their most recent alert stating that Best Buy has the D850 in stock.

Buydig did NOT have the D850 in stock...they still don't!!

The Bestbuy email alert that I received stated that the D850 was "available".  Just for fun, I placed it into my cart and guess what?   The small note stated that they would ship it

"as soon as we can"

I am not surprised that Buydig tried this sleazy tactic but am a bit surprised that Best Buy did.

I have notified Nikon Rumors of their error.  One would have thought that Nikon Rumors would have spent 2 minutes to check on best buys website....evidently not.

-- hide signature --

Tom Ingrassia.....In my correct opinion.
www.tomingrassia.com

Tom Ingrassia's gear list:Tom Ingrassia's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +17 more
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow