Sunrise and sunset

Started Sep 25, 2017 | Discussions thread
Sharik0192 Regular Member • Posts: 232
Re: Sunrise and sunset

Uloo wrote:

When the sunset colors go crazy.....At Scott County park.

I was resting for the most part of the day until I decided to go outside and get something out of my truck and I noticed the low sun in the western sky and the most importance ingredient.... CLOUDS!

A quick check of the weather channel cloud map showed a big hole in the cloud over Louisville, that means we could get some under cloud lighting and colors after the sun set's. After a mad dash to the Scott County park this is what showed up....

I very much like the atmosphere of the first photo. However the composition can be improved. IMO this scene would look much better in a wider, panoramic view extended to the right. If you have taken a few photos of that scene, I suggest to try stitching them. There is a chance you will get a truly excellent photo. Alternatively, you can try to crop this photo tighter.

Sharik0192's gear list:Sharik0192's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Pentax K-01 Pentax K-3 Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.5 1-5x Macro +13 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow