From T6i to 1DX looking for fixed telephoto lense

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mlamplugh39
mlamplugh39 New Member • Posts: 7
From T6i to 1DX looking for fixed telephoto lense

i just upgraded from the aT6i to a used 1DX last week. I’ve been researching the last few months and it was between 5D Mark IV or 1 DX. I went for the 1DX beings I got a really good deal on a used one that put me 700 cheaper than I could find a used 5 D Mark IV. This was my first upgrade and I wanted it to be a good one. I’m now looking for recommendations for a good telephoto lens that’s fixed and not crazy expensive. I have the sigma 50-500mm 4-5.6. I have no problem buying used and actually prefer it that way. You can get more bang for your buck. I like shooting bird photography, wildlife and airplanes. I’m just looking for experience and recommendations of lenses, not lectures on why I shouldn’t buy gear I want and blah blah blah and use what you got.

mlamplugh39's gear list:mlamplugh39's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS Rebel T6i Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +2 more
Canon EOS Rebel T6i (EOS 750D / Kiss X8i)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow