Insane lens prices for A7 models - What to do? HELP

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
John Wick New Member • Posts: 24
Insane lens prices for A7 models - What to do? HELP

Dear,

I need a piece of advise here. I had plans to start shooting videos (mainly) for a YouTube channel and also eventually taking pictures. I think I got too much excited and end up buying Sony A7R ii as my first camera (body only).

Before buying, I read some reviews emphasizing the good video/pictures quality and the possibility of using canon/nikon regular lenses. Here my problems started. After going deeper in this adaptation subject, I concluded that it does not work properly. In most cases, either the focus is crazy or lazy, which leads to the only option of buying native lenses ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$).

Native lenses are gorgeous, but the price tag is way out my budget, specially in my case that I don't live in the USA and prices more than double over here. By cancelling my order in E-bay I will lose 20%. What should I do? Accept it, got a partial refund, and buy a less expensive camera? Thanks in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony Alpha a7 Sony Alpha a7R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow