Is it me or the D750?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AudreaTrawick New Member • Posts: 11
Is it me or the D750?

I upgraded to a D750 about a year ago from my D300 because I wanted a camera with better low light abilities to photograph my kids sports. I was also having some issues with discoloration with photos on my D300 just as I am now.  But since buying this camera, I am seeing the same issues with my D750. The colors seem all over the place. And I am going to call it a "banded magenta hue" is what usually throws itself onto my photos (on the left of the football pic below).  And it's every other photo or so when I'm taking low light photos - so when I'm at high ISO and fstops. Here are a few pics. The only consecutive thing is that I am using the same lens - Nikkor 80-200 2.8. I have not shot with another lens now that I think about it to see if that could be the issue...  The basketball photos below are two consecutive shots.  I have hundreds of photos like these...

shot at: ISO 10,000 1/500 f 3.2 200mm

photo right after the one above - same info- shot at: ISO 10,000 1/500 f 3.2 200mm

AudreaTrawick's gear list:AudreaTrawick's gear list
Nikon D750 Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED
Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow