Moving from Nikon to XT2, what will I really miss?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mbrphoto Junior Member • Posts: 28
Moving from Nikon to XT2, what will I really miss?

Hey all, I have read with abandon the pros and cons of switching from FF Nikon gear to a mirrorless system and had basically settled in with an approach to use both. Nikon D850 for landscapes and the occasional sports, and the XT2 for everything else.

SO I recently purchased the XT2 and have been giving it a bit of a run and have to say I really enjoy it. Need to get used to the buttons/menu etc...

Now to my dilemma, what do I really miss in the landscape arena with moving to the smaller sensor?  When I print, I largest I've gone is 24X30 with my D750 files. The whole idea of a kit weighing in at roughly half has me re-thinking things. Especially after taking this photo the other day....

Any thoughts from anyone who has moved from FF for landscape work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

mbrphoto's gear list:mbrphoto's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow