Lake George, N.Y. Ballon Festival

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
primrose New Member • Posts: 7
Lake George, N.Y. Ballon Festival

My husband suprised my with a ballon ride for our anniversary.  The morning sunrise, light breeze and haze over the adirondacks and green mountains was flawless.

taken with the 10-100mm

There were two photographers on the flight with us.  They had DSLRs with 70-200mm lenses.  One of them did not take out their "big" lens because the space was tight and it was hard for him to dig in his bag for gear.  I took the 70-300mm out of my pocket and took this picture.

taken with the 70-300mm

I wish Nikon would see the value of this system and  tweak it a bit so it would work better in low light.  I have extensively tried mirrorless systems,  Sony, Olympus and Fuji.  In my nonprofessional opinion none can  beat the AF of the V3, or the colors of the Nikon.   I am a mom who has this system with me all the time.  I have all the lenses and each of them serves me well.   I enjoy changing lenses as well as the zooms.   The photos that I am able to take of my son's soccer games with the 70-300mm make him smile.  But using it indoors for my daughter's activities is frustrating.

Appreciate your comments. Good day.

Nikon 1 V3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow