Jumping ships

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
guidwicz
guidwicz New Member • Posts: 4
Jumping ships

Hey everyone.

I used to own a camera gear (nikon) for a while but that was about 5 years ago.

I was always fascinated for photography.

Unfortunately I was too busy working so I ended up selling everything and now days the only gear I have to satisfy this passion is my phone. You can check some of my pics on my IG account: guidwicz, by the way, I'm not here to chase followers haha

Well, I wanna get back and I'll probably jump ships to this newish Mirrorless technology and go with SONY (and I say newish cause it's new to me, it has been too long since the last time I owned a camera gear).

I've been reading and watching a few reviews from the Sony A7rii and Sony A7sii and I still haven't decided which one to buy.

Is it worth buying it or waiting for something like a Sony Mark III? Any rumours about an upgrade from this two cameras?

Also as I love 4x4 and camping I am always spending my spare time in National Parks around the South Coast of NSW Australia (Jervis Bay area) and I was always passionate about nature and astrophotography. I do know that the 7Sii is the king of low light but the 7Rii sounds like an awesome camera too.

It would be great to listen to your thoughts and advice.

Thanks for your time.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow