Paradigm Shift in DSLR users

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SmilerGrogan Forum Member • Posts: 94
Paradigm Shift in DSLR users

Spent a week at the Fringe (annual gathering of some of the most creative minds on the planet) this year and there were the usual dozen or so dudes toting way too much Canon gear roaming around in their beards, hats, and photo vests....

but

there was also something I'd never seen before—many, many women shooting with APS-C DSLRs. Couldn't tell if they were all D3200s and Rebels or if they were D500s and 7Ds, but there is clearly something going on with women and photography. All I can say is that it's about time because men have almost completely ruined the photographic arts; perhaps women they can take the field in a new, more positive direction.

also

at the Parliament building the World Press Photo prize winners were on display and I say to the critics and doubters among you that are full of s---. Every single photo was magnificent, timeless, heartbreaking. Stop looking at photos on screens.

SmilerGrogan's gear list:SmilerGrogan's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
tko
tko
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow