Probably a silly question: Does Olympus include a battery and charger with a reconditioned body?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
gary0319
gary0319 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,803
Re: Probably a silly question: Does Olympus include a battery and charger with a reconditioned body?

YWG wrote:

aikiboy wrote:

I am thinking of buying a reconditioned em10 mark ii from GetOlympus. I've never bought anything like this from them (or anyone else). So, what is included? The website doesn't really say. Given that they often don't include things like lens hoods, I figure the answer is nothing, but I don't have any actual knowledge.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan

My reconditioned em1 mkii came with body, battery, charger, proprietary cable, manual. Forget if it had cd but that can be downloaded on the company webpage. The body says reconditioned on it and fairly plain. No mistaking it for the new retail.

Every camera that I have purchased from the Olympus Reconditioned site has had all the accessories that would be included in a new dealer ordered unit.

Some used items that I have purchased from B&H and Roberts photo have been missing some OEM items, but normally some third party parts have been substituted in their place.

gary0319's gear list:gary0319's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Rokinon 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye CS +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MNE
YWG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow