New Lightweight Tripod For My Pen-F

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bangers and Mash
Bangers and Mash Senior Member • Posts: 2,441
New Lightweight Tripod For My Pen-F

I've been searching lately for a nice small and lightweight travel tripod for my Pen-F, and I feel that I have come up with a winner. It's the Sirui T-005KX Travel Tripod. If any of you are familiar with the company, they make superb equipment, and this one follows suite. It beautifully built and talk about light. All of 1.9 lbs with the included ball head. Removable post so you can get very close to the ground for floral shots, for example. I purchased online this morning from Amazon for $119, and received it the same day. I normally purchase from Adorama, but they didn't have the item. Honestly, this thing is a gem. It has a clip that goes on the bottom of the center post for hanging weight to increase it's stability. It's a truly perfect tripod for anyone with a smaller light weight camera in the M4/3 category.

Here's a video review of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTrMTz4NB2c

Cheers

Wayne

-- hide signature --

A smart person knows what to say, a wise person knows whether or not to say it.

Bangers and Mash's gear list:Bangers and Mash's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +3 more
Olympus PEN-F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow