Why no DXOmark test on the 6d II, yet?

Started 9 months ago | Questions thread
davev8
davev8 Senior Member • Posts: 2,934
Re: Why no DXOmark test on the 6d II, yet?

Yxa wrote:

davestic wrote:

I don't know if Canon feels they need to salvage this. They have, what, about 70% market share? Most buyers shoot Auto/JPEG and wouldn't know the difference between cameras.

I'm an original 6D user and have loved the camera. My hope was to upgrade when the Mk2 was released. My priority is image quality and performance - video and the like not an interest. I will net about $1800 on my existing Canon gear for trade - looking at Nikon/Sony for the future. While Canon used to be at the forefront, innovation now seems like an afterthought.

70% market share, you must be joking 😀😀😀😀

its about 48-50%

-- hide signature --

C-M

-- hide signature --

My 5D IS a MK1 classic
..........................................................................................................
There is no argument for FF vs APS-c (or m43) with shallow DOF..as it's a law of physics and a very subjective personal thing if you want to make use of the shallow DOF only FF can offer
...........................................................................................................
You are joking ....i have a sony nex ...i think the designers was an anti photographer sadist ...the only way to make it more less enjoyable to use would be to superglue a drawing pin to the shutter button...pin up

davev8's gear list:davev8's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Minolta DiMAGE Xi Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 20D Nikon D70s +13 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
irm
irm
Yxa
irm
irm
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow