question for the Acdsee Users

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
wolfychi Contributing Member • Posts: 705
question for the Acdsee Users

I am having some color and output problems with using Acdsee professional 2018 (downloaded a trial version)

my problem is. I was doing the adjustment in the DEVELOPMENT module until I am satisfy with the overall image, I hit export to JPG, but the output final JPG image looks nothing like the image in the DEVELOPMENT screen.

I left everything such as color space and output color space etc as default in the program (sRGB IEC61966-2,1), just straighten the horizon change the ISO to auto ISO, dehazed, and export, the images below shows the difference between the ouput image and what is shown in the Acdsee DEVELPOMENT module.

Dehaze set to 50, left is the out put image, right is the Acdsee development screen,

The ideal result I am aiming for is the right side image in the development screen.

Dehaze crank to 100 (right side) just to demonstrate the difference in output, the final output still don't have the vibrancy as in the Dehaze 50 development image.

Head scratching as to what have I done or not done, seems like what I see is what I don't get.

Both images were screen capture from my laptop.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow