if she could talk

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Robert Evagelista
Robert Evagelista Senior Member • Posts: 2,864
if she could talk

Mommy
Don't cry, I will keep you company while Daddy is away. You have been tough all the while keeping me healthy for the past year. Thank you for all the veggies and the Fruits that you eat and the gentle strokes at night when I am inside your womb... Thank you for the wonderful music you play next to me while I am inside... thank you for the warm morning sun you share with me everyday..

Daddy
Don't worry so much, the tough times are over. Me and mommy are getting better now.. When you come back I will be stronger and bigger and I will not poop as much...
Don't feel sad Mommy and I will be waiting for you patiently... and will talk to you as much as we can..

When you come back I hope the weather is better so that we can walk together and enjoy the sun...

And lets go back to church and thank God for bringing me to this world filled with love and care...

Love you both...

P.S.
Can you increase my Milk from 2 oz to 3 oz...

And Dad...

I like when you use natural light...
I am scared of that flash..

Robert Evagelista's gear list:Robert Evagelista's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Samyang 85mm F1.4 Aspherical IF Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 Canon Pixma Pro-100 +11 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow