Third party lenses for my new Sony A7Rii

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Alex_gr_click New Member • Posts: 4
Third party lenses for my new Sony A7Rii

Before starting this thread, i have read the opinions of the experienced members of the site about which lenses compliment the Sony a7Rii. The problem for us amateurs that try to upgrade (in my case from a Sony A-65V) is that we cant justify buying an expensive set of Sony lenses, for the sole purpose of amateur photography. And although i do want corner to corner sharp images when i shoot landscape, i can't afford the Loxia 21mm or any of the Batis or even any of the Voigtlander. Same with portret, can't afford the Sony 85 G series, or in zoom lenses the 24-70mm f2.8, etc.

So i was wondering if anyone can propose some third party lenses (even a set of lenses for wide angle-portret-walkaround-zoom), cheaper than the Sony ones, but that will be able to produce sharp images and that will make my new purchase worth while. Preferable E mount lenses, and secondly lenses that will need an adaptor

Alex_gr_click's gear list:Alex_gr_click's gear list
Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Tamron SP 90mm F2.8 Di VC USD 1:1 Macro (F004) +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow