Im having trouble with calibrating monitors.

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Sunshine7913 Regular Member • Posts: 402
Im having trouble with calibrating monitors.

I have two BenQ SW2700PT for Mac Pro 2010 gtx 1060 6gb. I tried to calibrate both monitors with i1 display pro or i1pro 2 on BenQ's program: Pallete master element. I learned that I need to use their own program to calibrate monitors for hardware calibration.

BUT, I got different hues and brightness even I set and calibrate in the same setting. Sometimes, the screen shows green or magenta as a result. So I calibrated each monitor while I disconnect other monitor but didnt work. I know that each monitor might have different colors slightly but I def saw the low brightness and some magenta hue. I can not control anything on my monitor because the calibration preset does not allow me to control anything.

I tried to calibrate monitors for more than 10 times but still having issues. I tried i1profiler but I see no differences but worse. I dont think that monitors having issues because while the device is calibrating the monitor, it shows the perfect screen without magenta hues and low brightness but at the end, the result is bad.

Need help about this issues.

Sunshine7913's gear list:Sunshine7913's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R II Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow