RX10 Mark 4 ordered

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
hwvlover
hwvlover Senior Member • Posts: 1,978
RX10 Mark 4 ordered

so here I sit in the UK on a Friday evening, surrounded by my dogs, quaffing a rather nice sparkling wine (Cloudy Bay Pelorus) and reading the just available manual.

The manual will, of course, be a lot easier when I actually have the camera in my hands.

Meanwhile, I am aware that this forum is inhabited by lots of people with significant experience of the previous versions of the RX10 cameras.

So, as I have no experience of Sony cameras, and hopefully this will not be thought of as either impertinent or presumptious, any tips people can give me would much appreciated. Anything that you wish you had discovered earlier or set up earlier in the previous versions.

I will be using the camera, as I do with my little Panny FZ330, throughout its range, from macro to full telephoto plus, from close ups of insects to birds in flight and everything in between.

And now I shall return to my wine and the manual.

Thank you very much.
Regards,
David
Growing old is inevitable; growing up, however, is optional.
And I have opted out.

hwvlover's gear list:hwvlover's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Sony RX10 IV
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
bee
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow