Printing problems in Lighrtoom, colors are off.

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 2,337
Printing problems in Lighrtoom, colors are off.

Hi guys need major help here, I'm going crazy already.

I am trying to print something and I already selected the correct paper size and type, which printer I'm going to use, my Epson P800, but when I'm looking at the Print Preview, the colors, mainly the skin tones, they are way too red.

A few years back I was using corel paintshop pro and I always got exactly what I was seeing on my monitor, but in lightroom is a pain on the butt and need help setting this thing up.

I'm in the printer properties and in Mode, there is: Epson Standard (srgb), Adobe rgb, PhotoEnhance, ICM, and OFF (no color adjustment). I have tried all these and the photo on my monitor when print previewing it still has those too dramatic red skin tones.

Then I go to Advanced in the ICM window and I have played with a few things there but I don't know what combination of settings to use. I'm completely lost here.

I'm really frustrated already. I tried looking for a contact number for adobe but I can't find one to speak with someone. Sorry.

What else am I not adjusting correctly?

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Pentax K-1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow