Is micro four thirds on its way out?

Started Sep 21, 2017 | Discussions thread
Peter 1745 Senior Member • Posts: 1,384
Re: gazing into my crystal ball

Photo Pete wrote:

gazing into my crystal ball I can definitively say no... or maybe yes... damn that crystal ball... the chromatic abberations are so strong it just reduces the clarity of everything it shows me.

Does anyone have any advice on which crystal ball I should upgrade to from the kit ball which came with the tarot card pack? I've heard that the Leica zoom version is good at the 5 year end, but tends to lose resolution when zoomed all the way out to the 10 year end. Should I go for a fixed focal length version instead... and if so, should I go for the 5 or 10 year focal length?

I want to predict mainly lottery numbers and the future of camera formats but occasionally predict world events for exhibition purposes.

Are you letting the crystal ball process the images or are you using external software to process the RAW data?

I have heard that you can get time compression artefacts if you let the crystal ball do it and sometimes the images are more golden than they should be.

Using external software allows you to reveal the details of the darkness which can't be seen in the ball itself.

What external software are you using and have you sold your soul to the devil on a subscription basis to pay for it? I use Adobe CrossRoads CC.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Peter
'Keep taking the photos'

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
NCV
sbu
sbu
sbu
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow