1-ds mk ii - white pinstripes appearing on images

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
oitoitoi New Member • Posts: 2
1-ds mk ii - white pinstripes appearing on images

Hey guys, I've had this camera a long time, and though it's old it's served me brilliantly.  However I've just been going through some recently taken images and have noticed a new problem, thin white, regularly spaced vertical lines are appearing on images.  When I go portrait the images become horizontal.  They seem to be worse at high ISO but I'm not certain it's related.  I've been shooting in RAW.  All images taken with a canon 24-70 2.8.
Here are some example images:

The first 2 images were taken at ISO1600, the last at ISO100, while less visible at low ISO, the lines are still there (you have to zoom in a bit to see them).  The issue appears to be getting worse but it's hard to be sure.  I would really appreciate any guidance anyone could give me with this problem, I'm really disappointed as they seem to have marred images from what was a once in a lifetime trip; I'd hoped to print some of the images quite large, but I'm not sure any kind of printing is even an option any more.
Thanks in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow