New Fuji User

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MikeMikeMikeMike New Member • Posts: 4
New Fuji User

Hey guys! I'll be traveling to Japan this December and I'm thinking of jumping to the Fuji system. I'm coming from a Canon 100D mainly using the 24 2.8 and rarely using my 50 1.8. For experience level, I've been practicing photography for a little over a year.

So my dilemma now is which camera to start with. I'm looking at the X100F, X-E3, X-T20 and X-T2. I mainly do travel photography with some landscapes on the side. In terms of form factor, I don't really have a preference but then I've never held or used a rangefinder before so I am more used to the SLR form factor but still open to trying out the rangefinder Fuji cameras.

Financially, I'm one year out of college so funds are a little tight but by December I should have saved up enough to get any of the cameras mentioned above. Well the X-T2 will be kind of a stretch but I can find a way to make it work.

I am also looking of trying to get into portraiture and product shoots which is why I signed up to be an assistant to a freelance photographer but then as of my now my main focus is travel and landscape.

Thank you in advance for all the feedback!

Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D) Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow