Tripod within $230 or IRS 15000

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Abhinav Ashish
Abhinav Ashish Junior Member • Posts: 41
Tripod within $230 or IRS 15000

Hello Everyone,

I am about to buy my first ever tripod and am searching for a decent tripod for shooting landscapes and timelapse. My budget is $230 US Dollars or 15000/- Indian Rupees. As I am from India. I did search the forum but did not get any direct thread to this kind of a question.

My basic needs are a sturdy tripod which can last me some good years. The max weight the tripod can handle should be about 6-8kg. The addition to shoot at various angle would be a plus point for me in taking photos in the portrait mode and etc. The Weight of the tripod is not as issue for me as in this budget I can't expect a light and sturdy tripod. 😅  And as on searching I came down to two tripod

*Benro IT25

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00LLFMXSK/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_yVjXzbEMXZHP3

*Vanguard Alta Pro 263 AB with SB 100 ball head

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B004OYUDG4/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_nUjXzbJBC4Z99

I am open to suggestions.  I have selected tripods which are providing a free  a ball head as I found them easily. And there is an option of getting a tripod leg as well as the ball head I am comfortable with it.

I own a Canon 70d body with a batter grip. Lenses Sigma 18-35 F1.8 Art, Canon 40mm f2.8 & a Canon 70-200f2.8 is ll. I want the tripod to take the weight of my 70-200 too. As I need it sometimes. I also have a Manfortto 2 section Mini tripod for portability.

Thank You for your valuable suggestions.

Abhinav Ashish's gear list:Abhinav Ashish's gear list
Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art
Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow