*** RESULTS MC 531 Serenity Now! ***

Started Sep 22, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Iron Mike
Iron Mike Regular Member • Posts: 317
*** RESULTS MC 531 Serenity Now! ***

Hello All,

Thanks for all the entries! I was happy to see so many participants. Here are the results for Mini Challenge 531: Serenity Now!

(A) Horrible Mention ( )

txsizzler “Breakfast” - I’ve been trying to eat healthier lately and this picture is making me more feel more anxious than serene

(B) Honourable Mentions

Stan in NH “The Artist” - Looks like a great place to draw/paint/photograph...

oppy “Michiana” - I’ve alway been drawn to the lakeshore as a place of calm (depending on the weather)

WilbaW “Black Swan” - A beautiful minimalist photograph.

The_WB “Rays” - A lovely forest scene with great sun rays, I can almost hear the birds singing in the canopy (or the mosquitoes in my ear)

RAYoung “Elakala Falls” and “Fresh Snow” - Lush moss and the flow of water are one of my favourite photographic subjects. The winter scene reminds me of cold, crisp, silent winter mornings in the forest, searching for cardinals to photograph.

(C) The Podium:

(Bronze) rjgjr “Pistol River State Park” - A lovely scene with rich purple and orange hues. Nothing beats cozying up to a loved one, watching the sun set over the lake

(Silver) WilbaW “Lakeside Garden(Japanese Maple)” - This image reminds me of a visit to a Japanese garden, in particular the one I visited while on honeymoon with my wife. A place of great tranquility.

(Gold) brightcolours “Serenity Flow” - The subtle colours, patina on the boat, gentle ripples and overall composition. A beautiful, subtle, and serene photograph and this weeks winner.

Congrats brightcolours, the next one is yours.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow