Night excursion

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Polacofede Contributing Member • Posts: 844
Night excursion

During sunday and tuesday i went to do some astrophotography or astro landscape or whatever is called. The first night i went alone, so i stayed at places i knew well, however on tuesday i was able to convince a nikonist friend to join and we travel a bit more ( around 150km back and forth ). We went to a location we were not familiar with. It was quite dark however the traffic on the road really became an issue, hence we decided to get into a country roads to explore a bit, we spent more time than we should on this to finally decide that the windmil that we saw 1h before was the best thing so far, so we returned back there. In the end, we lost several hours searching and I could only do some shots. On tuesdays it was quite windy. Anyway I'm quite happy with the results.

Sunday:

Tuesdays:

All the posted photos are a composition of 1 for the sky with astrotracer and one for the ground without it. Camera Pentax K3II, lens Samyang 14mm f2.8.

any comments, critics or input will be welcomed.

-- hide signature --
 Polacofede's gear list:Polacofede's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Olympus XZ-2 iHS Pentax K-50 Pentax K-3 II Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow