Live View on D7500, other Nikon DX cameras

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nick Photog
Nick Photog Regular Member • Posts: 303
Live View on D7500, other Nikon DX cameras

Hello!  I asked a similar question before, so please forgive any redundancy.  The answer I got was just a little short of definitive.

My question is about Live View on Nikon DSLRs.  As I understand Live View for most Nikon models, the image on the LCD screen does not reflect changes in aperture, so you do not see what the image will look like on the LCD screen before you take the picture.

But for the D7500, Live View DOES reflect changes in aperture and shutter speed on the LCD screen, so the image you see on the LCD screen does look like the image you will take.  I just read through the Nikon D7500 review here on DPR, but I could not find that point explicitly stated.

It was pointed out to me that Live View also reflects exposure changes on the D500, but the D7500 is already stretching my budget.

Does Live View reflect changes in exposure for the D600?  D610?

Trying to piece together clear answers to this question has been a challenge.  Any information will be much appreciated.  Mahalo from Hawaii.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D500 Nikon D600 Nikon D610 Nikon D7500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow