Very first pics with my new Oly 14-150

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Rod Becker Contributing Member • Posts: 860
Very first pics with my new Oly 14-150

Just a few very first shots today, 9/22 - taken to see about ability of 14-150 and hustling quickly because of people sitting outside at the restaurant and making sure not to point at them. So not award winners, to say the least, but I did what I could with composition but in the last pic, my "friend" posed for me.

Restaurant around the corner from me with girl checking cell phone.

Across the street from the restaurant, behind which is Chiang's Chinese restaurant, you can see their iconic horse (and out of view just below frame is my local Whole Foods).

And last but decidedly not least, a dog I came upon just past the restaurant scenes. And he/she just gorgeous.

So that's a tiny roundup of the 14-150 seeing "first light." So far, without pixelating my pupils, they seem alright. I need to concentrate more to hold the cam steady even with IBIS in long FLs, but, as I said, I had to rush some of them.

Regards, Rod

-- hide signature --

Humans: You know who you are!

Rod Becker's gear list:Rod Becker's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow