Fuji X-T1 Question

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
moony16 Regular Member • Posts: 470
Fuji X-T1 Question

I've shot Pentax, Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji & other digital, but recently had the desire to move deeper into Fuji because of nice mf ergonomics(do not care fo the Green dot methodology of MF with my D700).  Last year I picked up (for little $$) an XE-1--it's been flawless.  Only issue was no decent eyepiece (for heavy Sun in face moments) available.  Also, in low light, the EVF struggled some and, though not overwhelming, critical focus was sometimes a strain to obtain.

Enter those incredible ads ($799.oo) for the X-T1 w "free" 35mm f/2 (I winter hike) & I bought in.  In from work late last night & could not wait to take a few shots messing around--noticed strange dark bands in viewfinder, which also make it into the pics--broke my heart!  Fuji says return it--of course I will, but am wondering...

Has anyone here seen or heard of this issue with the X-T1?   A few examples--it was low light--I've got a Nikkor AI-s 50mm f/1.2 mounted via adapter, auto ISO, & 1 kitchen light on.  It did not band on every shot-it mattered how I composed in the available light--to which angles the camera was pointed with respect to the light.  jt

-- hide signature --

Who looks outside,
dreams; who looks
inside, awakens
Carl Jung (1875-1961)

Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow