Livestreaming with canon 60D? How to remove black lines?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sakuraki New Member • Posts: 1
Livestreaming with canon 60D? How to remove black lines?

Hello, everybody! Im new to video stuff and recently been asked to livestream a sport game with my wide angle lense, but i got stuck with a big problem.

Im using AV/Out cable plugged in a panel mixer and then via FTP cable streaming to TV and everything is okay, but the biggest problem is black lines appears on TV. I set the camera to video mode, cleaned the display and going to stream directly to tv, but those black lines i cant get rid of them.

I tried with Magic Lantern and used remove overlay, but it removes small part of them. Tried 4:3 16:9 and on, but nothing helps. Tried to lower the resolution, but still no succeed.  Is there a way to get rid of those lines. We are also using 3 professional video cameras and they dont have this problem, but the camera's cant go as wide as my 11-20 tokina.

Im not going to record, basically all im gonna do is to set the display to never turn off and stream what is going on the display.

Sorry for my English still learning ^^.

Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow