Yup - B&H Out of Stock on D850.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
PSky New Member • Posts: 5
Re: Yup - B&H Out of Stock on D850.

shotguns wrote:

What I don't understand is how BandH decides to email folk. I placed my order just after 5 a.m. on the 24th - but only received one email. Others mention getting a few. I guess you don't email all who have pre-orders equally/at the same time.

henryp wrote:

sschmitz wrote:

For what it's worth. I got an email from B&H this morning saying "The following is still out of stock: D850 DSLR Camera (Body Only)". Sounds like they had another shipment coming in but still not enough to fill enough preorders.

Not necessarily and it's unwise to assume. We try to be proactive about keeping customers aware that we're aware of their back orders. Normally we send a back-order acknowledgement every couple of weeks but we know the D850 is a much-desired item and we're trying to be more proactive.

-- hide signature --

Henry Posner
B&H Photo-Video

@Henry of B&H:
Oh really? Then why have I gotten only one email and no projected delivery date other than Sep 7? Meanwhile you send the 850 accessories. What am I supposed to do with these without the camera besides collect dust? Nikon and B&H couldn't have fouled this up more if they tried.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow