X100F is a keeper after all

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HP1999 Senior Member • Posts: 2,457
X100F is a keeper after all

Did some shooting at a family wedding this past weekend. I actually bought the 50 mm II version lens and used it

I had the Nissin i60 and used the RRS grip for the X100F to make it more ergonomic etc.

I shot RAW & JPEG and generally did ok for the stationary shots. The rest will just take practice as I am used to my Nikon DSLR. This was just to record the couple days rehearsal dinner, some getting ready and the wedding day. I was out of the way of the photographers as they were only hired for the wedding day.

It was just me with the X100F, a cousin with the black magic pocket cine camera and the rest with cell phones.

I decided for the getting ready hair and MU part to shoot B&W.

The ceremony I could not get close like I would have liked to and I would not the two event photographers were there for that, however while they were doing formals I shot the crowd all the unposed stuff unless someone asked for a quick shot or they grabbed me to ask for a group photo.

I think the X100F will act as my 35 mm Prime for my Nikon kit if I think I need to do that.

HP1999's gear list:HP1999's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Nikon D850
Fujifilm X100F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow