My own "Shot with iPhone" Campaign

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mikee
Mikee Senior Member • Posts: 1,994
My own "Shot with iPhone" Campaign

With the release of the Note 8 and the upcoming iPhone 8 Plus and X... I really started to look at my past photos from my iPhone. I decided to put them through my workflow of how I edit my photos for my clients (mostly wedding) as well as my travel photography.

Turns out, I'm pleasantly surprised and really need to consider being more serious with mobile photography. I plan to upgrade to the X so I'm curious how much better quality can be.

These were all either edited on VSCO mobile or LR on desktop. Very surprised about how much information I could get out of the highlights and shadows from these jpegs. Hopefully they'll release a way to shoot in Raw via the main camera app. For now, I'm gonna try out some other apps that allow for it.

See my post here: http://journal.hellomikee.com/shot-on-iphone/

A few sample photos below. Keep in mind these are heavily edited photos of already compressed jpegs. Can't wait to test out Raw files.

Shot with Portrait Mode

Mikee's gear list:Mikee's gear list
Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony Alpha a7R II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Sony a6500 Sony a9 +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow